-- Begin B GPT Insanity: Profits4InvestingToo - another ponzi collapses

Sponsors

Domains & Hosting

Click here

Feeds




Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Profits4InvestingToo - another ponzi collapses

Profits4InvestingToo (P4I2, as it is also known) is gone.

What astounds me, is the scale in which this ponzi operated. Within a week, it had garnered close to $1 million in investment (although a large portion was via re-investment of 'earnings', which is rather misleading). The cheerleaders were waving the P4I2 banners, even in the dying days of the scheme.

Here are the final words of the site's admin (also posted on the website):

I'm sooo Tired... for 37 days Profits4investingtoo.com has ran. We changed the way alot of HYIP's are run. We did alot of great things. I have not figured out a way to bring the databse back up. So as of right now Profits4investingtoo is over. We made payouts for the last couple of nights, and will continue to do so, till all the funds are gone. We are pulling the payouts one by one, and importing them Randomly. So we are paying all different dates. But as most of you know, i have to go back to work, and i won't have time to work on the database till next weekend. Thats why i'm officialy ending it tonight. After we finish paying out SP, we will move onto E-gold, E-bullion, and Uniclear. Till every account is a 0. I'm sorry this had to end this way. But we are going to pay millions of dollars out...Even after we closed.

I'm going to take a long need break, and get my mind back in order. But after 30 days or so, if everything goes as planned, we are going to bring profits4investing3 to the hyip world. We are going to start the site on a 3 server Mysql cluster. have a support staff of 4 from day 1. And hire profesional security, and server administration staff. All from day 1. I think Profits4investing3 will be bigger, and last longer that P4i, or P4itoo. I will still be around the chat boards, and e-mail will stay turned on. So you can e-mail with any questions. We are not going away, just taking a break.

Long live P4I
Admin

The die-hard fans will still vouch for this ponzi; obviously, since they probably made thousands off the backs of others.

Now, you may ask, did I invest? Hell, yeah. But, it was only a small amount. About $2. How much did I make? Well, in total I got back about $7 ($6 after deducting fees). $1 fees? Well, I was testing out StormPay (update: read the Stormpay story)

Would I invest in a similar program in future? No. Because it's not an investment. It's a gamble. That's what ponzis are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click here


Dude! Where's my Blog?


Google-Adsense-Sucks.com