-- Begin B GPT Insanity: Sites that have paid me recently...

Sponsors

Domains & Hosting

Click here

Feeds




Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sites that have paid me recently...

Well, after a 3 month hiatus, I hardly expected to get any cash from GPT sites... then, I remembered that I didn't bother to collect payouts for a few sites, and that some of those were PTP sites that still credited me for PTP visits.

PolarPTR - earnings from PTP mainly. Payout has been lowered to 50 cents.
ShareAdSpace - payment requested about 2-3 months ago.
Random-PTCs
MoraTraffic
SoRedtheRose
ItPaysToLearn
ArabianNightsPTR - Holiday Surprise Payout

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi manic_depressive_1, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at scam autosurf
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

11/30/2005 07:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click here


Dude! Where's my Blog?


Google-Adsense-Sucks.com