-- Begin B GPT Insanity: KenoClix

Sponsors

Domains & Hosting

Click here

Feeds




Saturday, August 13, 2005

KenoClix

I just won 200 credits on KenoClix!
I matched 9 numbers with my Keno Card, which is rather lucky, I think.
KenoClix is a traffic exchange program with an inbuilt Keno game. Free members earn 0.5 credits for each valid pageview. On each pageview, a number is automatically drawn. After 20 pageviews, the number of matching numbers on your Keno Card is tallied. The more numbers you match, the more bonus credits you earn from KenoClix.

KenoClix is only about 2 months old, and already has over 2500 members. It is also accepted on most PTP sites.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a health insurance site. It pretty much covers health insurance related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8/13/2005 05:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click here


Dude! Where's my Blog?


Google-Adsense-Sucks.com