-- Begin B GPT Insanity: NickelsByEmail

Sponsors

Domains & Hosting

Click here

Feeds




Wednesday, August 17, 2005

NickelsByEmail

I don't know what took me so long, but I finally signed up for this one.

NickelsByEmail (NBE) has been around for over 2 years, and currently has over 11000 members. The first thing that makes this site unique, is that you can click on multiple links (similar to YourPTR. The site also promises the chance to earn a nickel from each email. The chance... not a guarantee.

NBE has a low $5 minimum payout. PTCs vary between 0.1-0.25c, and some are point clicks. Points are converted weekly into cash (Current conversion rate is about $0.30 CPM).

Oh, and I was lucky enough to win a share of last week's prize pot of $21 split between 20 random members... so I got $1.05, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click here


Dude! Where's my Blog?


Google-Adsense-Sucks.com