-- Begin B GPT Insanity: The money's rolling in

Sponsors

Domains & Hosting

Click here

Feeds




Thursday, August 04, 2005

The money's rolling in

Well, not quite. But, it's just another opportunity to post the latest sites to have paid me recently. :)

ShareAdSpace (SAS) - It was my first payout request. After reading some good things about it, I started promoting the site in May. I requested payout after about 2 weeks. I was put in a payment queue, I forget how long, but it was definitely more than 1000. After 80 days (that's right), I finally got paid! Haha. How much? Well, the good thing about this, is that while you are in queue, and you continue to promote/surf, your earnings continue to increase. I got paid a princely sum of $2.72, minus 2% admin fee for withdrawal below $20... so $2.67 USD. To be honest, I hardly promoted this site. I basically used a few manual surfs to send some traffic to SAS. With the free membership, 60% of the credits earned are used for showing your site(s). Depending on whether you use the shared ad page or premium page to promote (and which Tiers you set), it costs between 1.5-2.5 credits to gain one page view. For the average surfer, SAS can appear quite complicated, but a quick visit to their forums should answer any questions.
Members: approx. 8000

Shadowlinks.net - $0.06 USD ($0.02 min. payout). Ah... Not really worth the amount of effort. Average click values are really too low (below 0.1 cent per click). However, payment requests are usually handled within a few days. There are also cheap ad promotion offers, if you're interested in promoting other sites.
Members: 1200+

Violet-Cash - $0.50 USD ($0.50 min. payout). Payment made within 3 days of request. Most of my earnings were via their Cash4Search portal.
Members: 300+


On another note, I'm still waiting to see whether Blogger will be able to recover my lost blogs. The realist in me says no, and that the last 3-4 months of blogging have gone down the toilet. (Serves me right for not setting the blogs up properly to send a copy to my email). Then again, I remember some of what I did write, and it depresses the hell out of me. Perhaps, it's for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click here


Dude! Where's my Blog?


Google-Adsense-Sucks.com