-- Begin B GPT Insanity: Restart

Sponsors

Domains & Hosting

Click here

Feeds




Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Restart

It's kinda depressing. I didn't really save a copy of my blogs. My previous GPT blog, barely 2 days old, got deleted together with my other two blogs. :( Don't ask me how. Still waiting for word from Blogger Support. In the meantime, I thought I might as well continue with a secondary blog... and keep a decent backup this time!

I had posted about 6-7 entries for my previous GPT blog, of which I have a copy of 4 entries. Sad. As for the other 2 blogs... I didn't keep a copy. Bleh. That's the only word that comes to mind.

I won't bother to repost it all now.
Instead, I'll just provide links to GPT sites that have paid me in the last week. In all cases, I got paid within 3 days of request.

PolarPTR $1.24 USD ($1 min. payout). This was my second payout request. Payment was made on the same day as request. The majority of the emails are search emails worth 0.25c with 25 second timers. However, most of my earnings from this site were from their PTP page, which offers $0.65 CPM (Tier 1). There are quite a few good sites that allow you to redeem points for PTP/PTC ads, and PolarPTR is one of them.

ibux.net $0.97 USD ($0.50 min. payout). I've been a member since the early June, and this is my first payout request. Doesn't require much activity, and the earnings are minimal. There is a PTP option now, so, this might be good for those who promote on traffic exchanges.

MoraTraffic.com $1.35 USD. This is another no minimum payout site. This is also my second payout request (once per month). Initially, there were 1c PTCs and 0.25 searches. Membership is limited to certain countries (see website). With some effort, this site could do well.

Adpaid.com $5.00 USD ($5 min. payout). I started clicking on this site sometime in early May. So, about 11-12 weeks for a measly $5.00? Well, if you consider that the emails are between 1/3 to 1/2 cent per click, it's going to take that long without any referrals (to be honest, I missed quite a few days of clicking). In addition, you can only join if you're located in one of the following countries.

Fishmails.info $0.10 USD. The first 2000 members get no minimum payout, after which the minimum is $5. Payout requests can be made weekly. This is the second time I've requested in the last 2 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click here


Dude! Where's my Blog?


Google-Adsense-Sucks.com