-- Begin B GPT Insanity: MillionHitsLotto Traffic Exchange

Sponsors

Domains & Hosting

Click here

Feeds




Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MillionHitsLotto Traffic Exchange



This is a traffic exchange brought to you by the owner of ShareAdSpace (SAS). The first 300 members get 100 free pageviews to their chosen site. There are now 566 members, and the offer is now 50 pageviews until 1000 members.

Just to give you an idea, here are my results from the 100 free pageviews I got.
I used MillionHitsLotto to advertise my SAS link.

Tier1 Total: 73 Valid: 46
Tier2 Total: 6 Valid: 4
Tier3 Total: 10 Valid: 10
Tier4 Total: 4 Valid: 4

Total detected = 93
Total valid = 64

On my first day of membership, I've already won over 500 free pageviews!

Hurry and Join now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Click here


Dude! Where's my Blog?


Google-Adsense-Sucks.com